Portable Storage Container
- Outer Size: 20(L) X 10 (B) X 8 .6(H)
- Base Frame:The base frame shall be made of pressed mild steel channel section of C channel for outer frame ISMC and rectangular pipe for cross section. Strong grid pattern of 2 x 2 shall be provided by C section to avoid deflection.
- Corner Post: made by c section box.
- Top Frame & Roof:The top frame shall be made using outer c channel, square pipe, angle, etc. Self-draining type of roof shall be provided by using Corrugated GI sheets.
- Side and End Walls: The side and end frame shall be made out of pressed sections of suitable profiles of sufficient strength. Steel sheet shall be continuously welded at the top and bottom of the entire structure to offer better strength to weight ratio. All gaps shall be sealed at edges, seams, bottom etc. to prevent ingress of moisture.
- Paints: Inside of cabin 1 coat of red oxide and outer side 1 coat red oxide with 2 coats of synthetic enamel paint both side.
- PUF Insulation in Wall and Ceiling.
- Flooring: Checker plate.
- Insulated Door with external opening and for ventilation 2 nos of powder coated windows provided.
- All Electrical Wiring Shall be concealed.